MotorWeek Golf Tournament
Cars and golf? The perfect combination!
Hit the links with the MotorWeek crew.
Monday, June 18, 2018
Eagles Nest Country Club
12801 Stone Hill Rd. | Phoenix, MD 21131
Registration begins at 8am | 9am shotgun start
Founded in 1969, Eagle’s Nest is an exclusive, private country club featuring an outstanding scenic location with sweeping views of Loch Raven reservoir. Eagle’s Nest offers first-class facilities that serve the golf, tennis, swimming and social preferences of its Members and their families in a friendly, inviting atmosphere. Eagle’s Nest, a treasure built over time – Where You Belong.
This tournament is $150 for individuals, $550 for foursomes and includes:
- greens and cart fees, plus range balls
- refreshments including breakfast, lunch, snacks on the course, and, of course, beer
- golfer contests such as hole-in-one, longest drive, and closest-to-the-pin
- guest appearances from the MotorWeek team
- car show featuring classic and exotic cars from multiple eras
- a sports and outing-themed raffle auction
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Click here for more information!
Questions? Contact Jessie before the event at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.581.4071.