Season 10 taping of
Directions & Parking
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
To avoid confusion, enter campus via Stadium Drive from University Boulevard E. Do not use other GPS designated entrances.
From I-495 take Exit 25A-25B to merge onto US-1 S/Baltimore Ave toward College Park. Exit onto MD-193 W/University Blvd E. Turn left onto Stadium Drive. From Stadium Drive take the first right in the traffic circle onto Alumni Drive. Continue on Alumni Drive to a second traffic circle and turn left onto Fieldhouse Drive. Signs and traffic staff will direct you to free parking in LOT Z and 1b. PLEASE NOTE: Other on-campus parking garages charge an hourly fee which we do not reimburse.
Getting to the Riggs Alumni Center
After parking, signs will direct you to the Alumni Center. There are three ways:
- Stairs leading down to the entrance doors: small items
- Free Shuttle Bus loops continuously to and from the Alumni Center: small to medium items
- Sidewalk: It’s about a two block walk to the Alumni Center doors: small to med items & carts.
- Oversized items and carts not recommended
* Collectors with mobility concerns will be directed to a drop-off circle at the Riggs Alumni Center entrance. There is no parking at the circle after drop-off.