Welcome to the Society for Excellence in Television!
As a member of this influential group, you join other donors who share your commitment to the MPT community. Your gift of $1,000 or more during our fiscal year (July through June) qualifies you for membership and affords you these benefits, available only to Society members:
- First-class delivery of your MPT Program Guide
- Public thanks and recognition in the Guide and Annual Report
(you may remain anonymous if you wish)
- SET Concierge service: direct access to a staff member who will attend to you promptly
- Private tours of MPT for you, your family and friends upon request
- Invitations to intimate Society gatherings
- Periodic newsletters and updates from executives
Additional benefits, available when you give at higher levels:
- $2,500 - $4,999: your name listed on-air with fellow Society members
- $5,000 - $9,999: your name mentioned on-air with two to three other donors adjacent to the programming genre of your choice (children's, news/information, culture/heritage, environmental)
- $10,000-24,999: a stand-alone, voiced credit aired adjacent to the programming genre of your choice (the number of credits are relative to your annual giving and your program preference)
- $25,000+: your stand-alone, voiced credit adjacent to a program (or programs) of your preference (subject to availability), PLUS you will be invited to a private luncheon with MPT's President & CEO, Larry D. Unger.
Thank you for your generous support!
- To donate online: click here
Society for Excellence in Television benefits are intended to be tax-neutral. You are welcome, of course, to request premiums which may affect your deduction.
Kindly direct questions and comments to::
Heather Marchese | (410) 581-4083 | email@example.com.