All MPT websites adhere to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your and your children's personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or other identifiable information) and preserving the integrity of this online medium.
- We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- contest or sweepstakes registration
- subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as e-mail newsletters)
- requests for membership information
- content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or discussion boards), comments and suggestions, or some voting
- MPT will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
- MPT may use your personally identifiable information for activities explained above, for internal and marketing promotional purposes, or mailing lists made available to carefully screened companies whose products or services might interest individuals (this is the only case where such information is provided to third parties, at your approval).
- We will always explain the extent of its use at the time you are asked to provide personal information. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply "opt out." Under certain circumstances, opting out may prevent your participation in activities for which personal information is needed.
- In addition to personally identifiable information that you provide to us, we may also collect and store certain non-personally identifiable information automatically when using MPT websites, such as through the use of Google Analytics for website visitation statistics. This information helps us improve the experience you and other visitors have with MPT websites. For example, we may collect your IP address, browser information and reference site domain, as well as related information such as the date on which you visit MPT websites. This information does not identify you personally and is only used in the aggregate. As is common practice among web sites, Google Analytics uses "cookies" and similar technologies. Cookies are text files which store your preferences. No personal information is ever stored in an MPT cookie, even if you have entered your name or email address on other parts of MPT websites. You can generally prevent cookies from being used by changing the settings in your web browser, but please be aware that by doing so you may be unable to fully utilize MPT websites.