All MPT web sites adhere to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your and your children's personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or other identifiable information) and preserving the integrity of this online medium.
Gathering and Use of Information
- We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- contest or sweepstakes registration
- subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as e-mail newsletters)
- requests for membership information
- content submissions, community postings(i.e., forums or discussion boards), comments and suggestions, or some voting
- MPT Online will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
- MPT Online may use your personally identifiable information for activities explained above, for internal and marketing promotional purposes, or mailing lists made available to carefully screened companies whose products or services might interest individuals (this is the only case where such information is provided to third parties, at your approval).
- We will always explain the extent of its use at the time you are asked to provide personal information. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply "opt out." Under certain circumstances, opting out may prevent your participation in activities for which personal information is needed.