Donate Your Vehicle to MPT
Do you have a car that you no longer want?
Maybe there is an extra car sitting in your driveway that you no longer use, but you still have to pay the registration and insurance costs. Maybe you are moving or sending a child off to school and you don't want to ship the car.
Donating your car to support MPT is easier than going through the hassle of fixing and selling the car yourself. After you donate the vehicle to support us, we will auction your vehicle and use the money that we get to help pay for our quality programs and services.
We accept most vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles and RVs. We'll also consider other types of vehicles such as pop-up campers, trailers and golf carts. Some restrictions may apply depending on the condition of the vehicle.
Donating is easy!
Please call us toll free at 888-777-9633, or complete our online request form.
Benefits of Donating:
- It's hassle-free, and it's much easier than fixing up and selling your vehicle. We will handle the details for you.
- It's easier than placing an ad in the paper and dealing with phone calls or haggling with a dealer.
- You don't need to pay someone to tow it or give it away to a salvage yard. We'll arrange to have it picked up free of charge.
- You may be eligible for a deduction on your itemized federal return for the sale price of your donated car. You should consult your tax adviser for more information.
- You will receive a complimentary one-year membership to MPT.
- Your donation supports our children's programs, education and outreach projects, as well as MPT's award-winning local and national productions.