For any concerns about closed captioning:
For a written complaint to captioning issues:
Chief Engineer, Transmission & Distribution
11767 Owings Mills Blvd.
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Please make sure that your feedback includes all of the information required by the Federal Communications Commission:
- Your name, postal address, and other contact information, such as telephone number or e-mail address;
- The name, postal address, website, or e-mail address of the video programming distributor and/or video programming owner against which a complaint is made, and information sufficient to identify the particular video programming involved;
- Information sufficient to identify the software or device used to view the program;
- The date and time of the incident, and a statement of the facts sufficient to show that the video programming distributor and/or video programming owner has violated the requirements;
- The specific relief sought;
- The preferred format or method of response to the feedback.
"Where can I find the transcript for a particular story or program?"
We unfortunately are not able to help you with your transcript request. You might want to visit the program website or contact the producers of the program you are interested in directly to see if you may obtain a transcript.
Closed Captioning Quality Certification
Programs produced by Maryland Public Television/MPT for broadcast by others comply with the captioning quality standards embodied in Section 79.1(j)(2) of the rules of the Federal Communications Commission.