Take your grilling skills to the next level with this master class hosted by MPT's own Steven Raichlen.
Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 6pm
MPT Studios - 11767 Owings Mills Blvd., Owings Mills, MD 21117
- THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT -
A $125 member donation or a $140 non-member donation includes one ticket for:
- live grilling demonstration by Steven Raichlen
- meet and greet with Steven
- a signed copy of Brisket Chronicles
- a delicious menu of recipes from Stevens latest book, Brisket Chronicles provided by Outlaw BBQ Smokehouse
- local craft beer tastings provided by Full Tilt Brewing
- raffle entry for grilling themed prize pack
The menu (provided by Outlaw BBQ Smokehouse):
- Vietnamese Brisket Salad
- Brisket Steak with Shallot Sage Butter
- Brisket Baked Beans
- Korean Cucumber Salad
- Brisket Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Beer provided by Full Tilt Brewing
- Snacks, Water, and Soda
Questions? Contact Jessie before the event at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.581.4071.
Events such as these, hosted by the MPT Foundation, provide funding for MPT to offer the programs you watch and love plus educational, outreach, telecommunications, and virtual initiatives that touch the lives of tens of thousands of Marylanders annually. Without the support of corporations, foundations, and above all, individuals, these initiatives would not be possible.